Hancock County Medical Reserve Corps
The mission of the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) is to establish a team of local volunteer medical
and public health professionals who can contribute their skills and expertise throughout the year as
well as during times of community need.
We are seeking individuals with all levels of medical experience including physicians, nurses,
medical assistants, and EMTs. We will also need volunteers who may not have medical experience
to assist with various response efforts.
How do I become a member of the Hancock County Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)?
Requirements to register:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must complete all required fields when filling out your volunteer profile.
3. Must ensure your profile is always up to date (contact information, address, professional
To register, go to Ohio Responds and select “Register Now.”
1. Under “Organizations,” click “Add Organizations.”
2. Click the arrow next to “01-Medical Reserve Corps Organizations” then scroll down until you find
3. Select the check box next to Hancock County then click the “Select” box in the bottom right
corner of the window.
4. Complete all required information in its entirety.
5. Once you complete your Ohio Responds Profile, Hancock Public Health will contact you via email
to complete the application process.
For more information or questions, contact:
419-424-7105 // email@example.com
Emergency Preparedness Website Resources
Severe Storms and Flooding